Friday, January 18, 2019

Urgent Matter-No Visa

I have special permission to send you this email!  (Sent on Friday, 1/18/19)

I have received an email that my visa has not arrived! Not sure how to
feel about this news. So far I’m the only man in my district that has
received notification that I have not received my visa. This is a good
time to say that I did turn in all my visa information on time and
that the other two Kyiv missionaries that have their visas turned
their information in months late. Clearly this is all part of God’s
plan for me and my mission. I have another week in the MTC, and if I
don’t receive my visa within the next week then I will serve in the
Colorado Denver North mission for a transfer! Very exciting news.
Either way, this will be incredibly beneficial for me. If I only get
an extra week in the MTC then it’s another week for my Russian to
improve (which I greatly need) and if I end up serving in Denver then
it’ll be a wonderful opportunity for me to practice teaching in
English before moving over into Russian. Hopefully that will lessen
the steep learning curve of being a missionary.

Anyways love you all, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. As long as you are a friend of Ashton, your comment will be accepted for him to see later. Thanks for reading and supporting Elder Day.